• ISBN: 9780310708742 (0310708745)
  • Release date: September 4, 2005
  • Author: Crystal Bowman
  • Format: hardcover, 20 pages
  • Language: english
  • Genres: christmas, childrens
  • Publisher: Zonderkidz

About The Book

Christmas is an exciting time for youngsters, and decorating the tree is lots of fun. But what is the meaning of this holiday tradition? Crystal Bowman’s simple, rhyming verses and Claudine Gevry’s whimsical art make this oversized, die-cut, foil-stamped board book a treat for the eye. Little ones learn the symbolism of angel, bell, and other ornaments, as well as, lights, the star on the top of the tree, and the blessing of presents under it. Parents will love the reinforcement of the Jesus is the reason message

PDF book Jesus, Me, and My Christmas Tree by Crystal Bowman download for Mac on Bookshop. Online ebook Jesus, Me, and My Christmas Tree read. EPUB Jesus, Me, and My Christmas Tree Crystal Bowman on Kindle on IndieBound.

MP3 Jesus, Me, and My Christmas Tree buy. Paperback book Jesus, Me, and My Christmas Tree download. MOBI ebook Jesus, Me, and My Christmas Tree by Crystal Bowman buy cheap PC on Books-a-Million.

Hardback Jesus, Me, and My Christmas Tree Crystal Bowman. TXT ebook Jesus, Me, and My Christmas Tree read online for iPad on Book Depository. FictionBook book Jesus, Me, and My Christmas Tree.

コメント一覧

コメントはありません。

コメントを投稿する