• Language: english
  • Release date: March 15, 2013
  • Format: paperback, 228 pages
  • Author: Rosalie Turner
  • ISBN: 9780979237553 (0979237556)
  • Publisher: Cypress Creek Publishing

About The Book

Synopsis

Like a tornado, the Civil Rights Movement struck Birmingham in the spring of ’63. In this coming of age novel, we are swept into the separate cultures of the south.

Two girls, one black and one white, endure the pain and prejudice of segregation. The girls mature and pursue the same profession until one fateful day when a force of nature sweeps in and rearranges their lives.

About The Author

Award-winning author Rosalie Turner has been writing for almost 30 years. Her fifth book, Sisters of Valor, recently received a Military Writers Society of America Award for Fiction. Additionally, the JC Penney Award was awarded to Rosalie for establishing an inner city reading program in Florida. Rosalie divides her time between New Mexico and Alabama.

PDF book March with Me Rosalie Turner download for iPhone on Audible. EPUB ebook March with Me. MOBI March with Me by Rosalie Turner buy. Paperback March with Me read iOS on IndieBound. TXT ebook March with Me by Rosalie Turner download on Android.

Online book March with Me on Barnes & Noble. FB2 book March with Me read online on PocketBook. MP3 ebook March with Me Rosalie Turner buy cheap on Books-a-Million. Hardcover March with Me Rosalie Turner. FictionBook March with Me buy Mac on Book Depository.

コメント一覧

コメントはありません。

コメントを投稿する