• Release date: August 1, 2011
  • Publisher: Carlton Publishing Group
  • Author: Adrian Clarke, Stuart Reeves, Iain Spragg, Peter Shilton
  • ISBN: 9781847326225 (1847326226)
  • Format: paperback, 512 pages
  • Language: english

About The Book

The most comprehensive collection of football’s hilarious comic offerings 

“I couldn’t settle in Italy — it was like living in a foreign country.”  —Ian Rush on life at Juventus

“I might be in a bit of a Skoda garage rather than a Mercedes garage, but I am telling you some old bangers don’t half polish up great.”  —Ian Holloway

No one can dispute that football has provided some of the funniest quotes (intentionally or not) in the history of sport — and this book documents them all. It is packed with an incredible 1,500 ridiculous quotes from and about some of the most famous names in football, including Sir Alex Ferguson, Jose Mourinho, Ian Holloway, Paul “Gazza” Gascoigne, and Eric Cantona. Bursting with confused clichés, mangled metaphors, comic cusses, and idiotic insights, this book really is the hilarious last word in funny football quotations.

FictionBook book The Big Book of Football’s Funniest Quotes buy on PocketBook. Paperback The Big Book of Football’s Funniest Quotes by Adrian Clarke read online on Powells. MOBI ebook The Big Book of Football’s Funniest Quotes download on Booktopia. PDF The Big Book of Football’s Funniest Quotes Adrian Clarke PC.

FB2 book The Big Book of Football’s Funniest Quotes by Adrian Clarke read for reader on Barnes & Noble. Hardcover ebook The Big Book of Football’s Funniest Quotes. TXT The Big Book of Football’s Funniest Quotes Adrian Clarke download. Hardback ebook The Big Book of Football’s Funniest Quotes buy cheap Mac on Dymocks.

コメント一覧

コメントはありません。

コメントを投稿する